One thing I enjoy most about cooking is the beauty in aqaba varieties of vegetables, Each Vegetable has its own Taste, Aroma and Texture… And of course it’s benefits to the body. I’m not really the healthy eating typa person but this recipe surely makes me want to always eat healthy 😋.
- Green Pepper
- Green peas
- Red Bell pepper
- Spring onions
- Garlic paste
- Black pepper, Oregano, salt and Seasonings
- Chicken stock
- Oyster sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Scotch Bonnet
- Corriander seed
- Cumin seed
- Cut all your vegetables in long strips
- Pour your oil in your pan
- Put quarter of the onions and then add garlic, Corriander seeds and cumin seeds in it
- Let it fry for a bit then add in your scotch bonnet (frying reduces the heat in the pepper).
- Pour in your vegetables except cabbage.
- Pour in your spice and Seasonings
- Let it fry all together, then add in 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons of chicken stock
- Then add your cabbage lastly and let all the ingredients come together by absorbing it’s flavours for like 5 minutes or less.
- Serve with any dish of your choice (preferably rice or cous cous).