Name sounds like something complicated but trust me it’s soooo easy and delicious. Short story, it was 30 minutes before iftar and I had no idea what to make and I really wanted to eat something different and appetizing… Weell you know how we ladies crave stuff😅. Sooo I used the few vegetables I had and made this… It was so good, it can be served as a soup and as a sauce….. Oh yhh almost forgot, it’s soo healthy.
- Chicken laps
- Cinnamon stick
- Corriander seeds
- Seasoning and salt
- Sesame oil and olive oil
- Red onions, garlic paste and ginger paste
- Fresh parsley
- Black pepper, Oregano, cumin powder, thyme, curry powder
- Oyster sauce, soy sauce
- Red Bell pepper, green Bell pepper, chilli pepper
- Chilli flakes
Boil your chicken and add spices and Seasonings
- Boil your chicken, add salt, black pepper and Seasonings and chilli flakes (desired amount).
- When it’s cooked, shredd it
- Pour your oil in a pan, add your spices and seeds on it, give it 15 seconds
- Add your onions, fry it a little for 5 seconds
- Then add your chopped vegetables
- Add your parsley, garlic and ginger, salt black pepper and Seasonings and let it fry for 2 minutes
- Add your chicken and let it absorb all the flavours
- Then mix 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 cup of flour in a bowl, mix it up and it to your fried veggies
- Add your soy sauce and oyster sauce in it
- Add 1 cup of your chicken stock, then let it cook for 5 minutes
- Serve it hot, sprinkle some lettuce on it and two slices of cucumber.