Food has always been a part of me from a young age, I loved playing the cook with sand and flowers and leaves. Sometimes sneaking into the kitchen to get some few real ingredients 😂. I loved any game that had to do with cooking, My favourite site was Oyunlarcookinggames.com. Sooo I can say that cooking has always been a part of me but I didn’t realise it sooner…. So a family member of ours used to bake cake for me and my siblings for our birthdays and it was always not fluffy. I always used to think “okay that’s probably how cakes tastes like” but i refused to believe that, so I tried other people’s cakes and I still didn’t get that satisfaction I wanted. Soooo I decided to do a research on how to make mine fluffy and satisfying. I tried it for the first time, it came out weeell disappointing but I didn’t let it get to me… After 5 trials I got a perfect recipe and it was the best Fluffy chocolate cake I have ever tasted😁. And the I realise that I really had fun when I was researching and trying it out, it really made me excited and I loved the feeling. And that was how it all started.
- Flour 3 cups
- Cocoa powder 1/2
- Sugar 3cups
- Baking powder 11/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Eggs 4 eggs
- Vegetable oil 1/2 cup
- Butter Milk 11/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Hot water 11/2
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Butter your pan or spray it with an oil spray
- Use flour or Cocoa powder on the pan to avoid the cake sticking, then pour any excess away
- Mix your flour, sugar, Cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle and Pour in your eggs, milk, oil and water and mix to in-cooperate all the ingredients ( Don’t over mix)
- Pour your batter in your pan evenly
- Place it at the center of your oven for 30-35 min at 350 degrees
- To check if it’s done, pierce it with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then it’s done. If it has some of the cake batter on it then it still needs some minutes.
- There you go, you baked a cake!!! 😃😃
STAY TUNED FOR RECIPES ON ALL KINDS OF FILLINGS AND TOPPINGS 😋😁